Annual Membership Renewal will take place via the website.
Please note: You must wait to receive the renewal notice via email to complete your renewal on the website.
Approximately four weeks before your membership expires, the first renewal notice will be sent to you via email with a link to sign on to the website and complete your renewal through the Renewal Wizard powered by ClubExpress. If you do not respond to this email, follow-up renewal notices will be emailed to you seven days prior to the expiration date, one day after expiration, and thirty days after expiration. Expired members can log in, but only to renew their membership.
Again please note: You must wait to receive the renewal notice via email to complete your renewal on the website.
- For those of you who joined the club before June 1, 2018, your membership will expire annually on September 30th. The Primary Member on the account will receive an email Renewal First Notice on or before September 2nd, which will prompt you to sign on to the website and renew by credit card through the website.
- If you joined as a couple, one of you will be a Primary Member and your spouse or partner will be the Secondary Member. Only Primary Members will receive the notice to renew and s/he can renew for both you and your spouse/partner.
- For couples, to determine who is the Primary Member, you can go to your Profile. Under Membership Summary you will see “Type: Annual”, if you are the Primary Member. If you are a Secondary Member, it will show “Type: Annual (Secondary)”.
- If you joined after June 1, 2018, your membership will expire one year from the date that you joined.
- Your Profile on the website shows your membership expiration date under your “Membership Summary”.
- To access your Profile, once you have logged in, you will see your name in the upper right corner of the Home page. If you click on your name, you can see an option to select your Profile.
- For any questions about the renewal process, contact the Membership Coordinator for the club.